GrooveCar Direct Announces 6 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q4 2020
GrooveCar Direct, the leading auto shopping platform for credit unions, is proud to announce six new partnerships in Q4 2020:
- Greensboro Municipal FCU, based in Greensboro NC, with assets of $64 million, serving 6,184 members
- Municipal ECU of Oklahoma City, based in Oklahoma City, OK, with assets of $162 million, serving 10,782 members
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity FCU, based in Toccoa GA, with assets of $2 million, serving 1,696 members
- Topside FCU, based in Dahlgren VA, with assets of $445 million, serving 39,274 members
- Unite CU, based in Cedar Falls IA, with assets of $24 million, serving 1,866 members
- United Arkansas CU, based in Little Rock AR, with assets of $30 million, serving 3,274 members
GrooveCar Direct enables credit unions to easily engage their auto shopping members and drive auto loan growth through a customizable platform that is easy to implement and completely scalable. Members can browse local dealer inventory, research vehicles within their budget, and apply for credit union financing—all from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Interested in learning more? Click here to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.